Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think it's time to join the blogging world

So I'm not much of a writer and maybe that's because I'm not much of a reader. In my simple understanding, those probably go hand and hand. On the other hand, Julee is an avid reader and hence, she is an amazing writer. Her Discovering Nathan blog is a wonderful chronology of our family and specifically of our journey will little Nate-Nate. So when it comes to writing, and therefore blogging, I leave it to Julee to compose the words.

However, I think this blog might change a little of that. For some time now, I've had the desire to start a blog, many blogs, all kinds of blogs, simply because there's all these thoughts that I think floating in my mind and out of necessity to clarify them, it would be good for me to try to organize them in coherent structure. Of course I don't need to start a blog to do that - I can start a journal, I can use Word, I can scribble on the shower door, but then, who would hear my thoughts? Isn't that what blogging is for? To think out loud for chance that some will hear it?

So this blog is just a place for me to share the things that I'm moved to think about. Most will be about the Lord Jesus Christ, some will be about the little people I find running around my house (including Julee), and some may even fall on the techie - nerd - way to much geek stuff for me side. Who knows, maybe I'll blog about G.I. Joes and Transformers and Spider-man because I think about those things a lot too!

1 comment:

  1. ok so even if your not a great writer ( which i doubt) you are a gifted Bible teacher so teach away tony - just don't be offended if i bypass any techy geeky post - it might possibly make my head burst.

    looking forward to some good reads here

    ReplyDelete